All I want is a shoulder to lean on
It was midnight.
I was sleepy like hell after a heavy but fun dinner with friends. They tried to keep me awake until the proper bedtime (according to them!!!) as they said I should fix my sleep pattern to be ready for school starting next week.
It was cold and rainy. The temperature was below 10 degree and I live on the first floor. All of sudden, I wanted someone to watch a movie with me. Not just that. I guess I wanted someone to sit with me, under a blanket. I wanted a human warmth, instead of the heat from my own body under three thick blankets.
Funny how this kind of desire kindled for no reason. It was cold outside, I was sleepy, and I wanted someone to stay with me. Isn't that good enough?
Even more funny, that feeling didn't go away the next morning. It stayed.
I was sleepy like hell after a heavy but fun dinner with friends. They tried to keep me awake until the proper bedtime (according to them!!!) as they said I should fix my sleep pattern to be ready for school starting next week.
It was cold and rainy. The temperature was below 10 degree and I live on the first floor. All of sudden, I wanted someone to watch a movie with me. Not just that. I guess I wanted someone to sit with me, under a blanket. I wanted a human warmth, instead of the heat from my own body under three thick blankets.
Funny how this kind of desire kindled for no reason. It was cold outside, I was sleepy, and I wanted someone to stay with me. Isn't that good enough?
Even more funny, that feeling didn't go away the next morning. It stayed.
ai cũng có lúc cô đơn, ngay cả khi người ta ngồi bên cạnh người mình yêu. Chứ đừng nói là một mình...