Friends
I realize that…
I still can blush and my heart beats fast when someone “stares” at me even when the distance is an ocean apart.
I still can feel like flying after talking with someone for 2 hours, that my heart fills with joy and the sky suddenly is so beautiful, like in a song.
I still can cry when I go over the old cards, that I can write my heart out to someone, irrespective of the risk of rejection.
I still can laugh and be happy when someone shares with me half of a chicken and half of a cup of avocado.
I still can find someone who I have supposed to lose for the rest of my life.
Each “someone” is a different person. And Im sincerely happy to have so many special friends like them..
Chicken la cua anh Tung ha? Vo dao nay thay anh Tung giong kieu sugar daddy ay =)). Hoi an com chua, co an khong, nau ca noi com to de day, dua di cho :))