In the mood for love
1. I love you when I was caught in a rain. I called and you arrived 1.5 hour later and drove me home. The ride that often takes 20 minutes took another 1.5 hour because of flood and traffic jam everywhere. You didn't complain a single word. I knew you would come again, and again, whenever I call, to bring me home.
2. I love you when you dropped me off in front of my house after an evening we spent together. As I turned around to ring the bell, I felt your eyes on me. I knew you didn't want to leave.
3. I love you when you played with my ankle chain as we sat and talked with your mother and sister in your grandmother's house.
4. I love you when we were next to each other and I was talking nonsense, suddenly you turned to me and said: "Your eyes are brown. They are so beautiful". That was enough to leave me speechless.
5. I love you when I was having a terrible headache because of the intense summer heat and work-related stress, you sent me a text message that said "Im thinking of you and I love you".
6. I love you when I got mad at you, you totally gave in and said "Yell at me however you want. Im listening".
7. I love you when you told me that you love my family and want to be a part of it.
8. I love you when you couldn't sleep well while I was away for 3 weeks, but you didn't say a word until I came home because you didn't want to make me worry.
9. I love you because you never stop me from pursuing what I like, because we both want to work from home and free ourselves from offices, because we share the same ideals of parenting methods, because you would be the kind of husband who doesn't mind sharing housework with his wife.
10. I love you because when I can't sleep at 1am after drinking 2 big cups of green tea, all I think about is You.